Head detection for wide and heavily frequented passages even outdoors – shopping centres, pedestrian zones, events, trade shows, stadiums, airports, etc.
The PeCo LC LASER SCANNER registers the movement of people in all possible entrance, exit and passage areas in buildings and pedestrian zones without restricting the movement of the people by channelling. With special laser detectors, the direction of the movement of all people located within the detection range is registered and used to determine the number of people entering and leaving.
The counting information is delivered via digital switch outputs. An Ethernet connection is possible as well, which allows for a fast transfer of the information even over larger distances inside of buildings. Furthermore, the pulse output via Router/LTE can be transmitted directly to the server.
The benefits of the PeCo LC at a glance:
- Differentiation ability between children and adults
- Several measurement lines in one device including count that detects the direction of movement
- Highest counting accuracy on the market
- Robust components, results independent of weather
- Wireless data transfer or use of Ethernet
As a reporting tool, we offer our customers the option of either a web-based platform or a local software solution. Please do not hesitate to contact us for free access to our demo portal!