The BiCo 1.0 consists of 3D laser technology and ensures reliable bicycle counting with a counting accuracy of up to 97%. Its reliable 3D technology captures any scenes and objects in the infrastructure area. Due to the high refresh rate of 50 Hz, faster bikes such as e-bikes can also be recorded without any problems.
Thanks to its robust housing, the BiCo 1.0 can be used in all weathers and is therefore resistant to external environmental influences.
The data protection harmlessness rounds off his profile.
- 3D laser for safe bicycle counting
- High counting accuracy of up to 97
- Mounting height from 6 – 8 m
- Detection width up to 2.4 m
- Direction of movement measurement
- Laser class 1 (eye safe)
- Compact and robust housing
- Insensitive to environmental influences (sun, rain)
- Harmlessness under data protection law