Open-space inspection systems
The LaseALD (Airfield Luggage Detection) application is a laser-scanner-based open-space inspection system for the highly accurate and reliable detection of objects on airfields. Integrated into a barrier and traffic light system, this solution involves the active surveying of the airfield in order to ensure that there are no obstacles in the way of passing airplanes.
With the help of 3D laser scanners, the operators inside the tower are able to rule out a possible hazard due to, for example, lost objects or luggage (Lost Luggage Control). This allows you to prevent any damage to airplanes due to objects sucked into the engines / jet turbines.
General features and customer benefits:
- Highly accurate 3D laser scanner technology
- Extensive monitoring of the airfield
- Immediate triggering of the alarm
- Reliable detection even in darkness or poor weather
- The use of several connected laser scanners is possible
- Pole mount with weather protection hood incl. adjustment function
- Self-monitoring function via reference marker.