A laser-supported detection is the ideal solution for the protection of facades and roofs.
The outdoor property protection includes the protection of roofs, facades, doors, gates, windows and skylights. Highly-accurate 2D laser scanners will already register minor movements within the protective field. Their large range and a day and night switch will allow for a flexible safety concept as well. False alarms by animals or leaves, for example, can be reduced by selecting the size of the object to be detected.
These are the most important features for a reliable protection of facades and roofs:
- Two-dimensional scanning of the environment with laser scanners
- A pulse time measurement detects the exact localisation of objects and people through reflected light and transmits the size, distance and speed
- Very low rate of false alarms
- Adjustable detection range and object characteristics (size, duration within detection range)
- A hidden installation is also possible
- Several alarm zones with different parameters can be set
- Sabotage monitoring.