The ever more urgent goal of the stationary retail sector is to “connect” with the end customer creating the bridge for digitalisation. We are happy to help you better understand your location and to generate insights into customer behaviour.
Our In-Store Analytics System delivers valuable information about the visiting and shopping behaviour of your customers in the stationary retail sector – from offline to online!
This type of “weak spot analysis” aims to increase the number of visitors as well as the capture and conversions rate.
Do you wonder about the adjusting screws in your company that you can still adjust to increase your success? – We have the answers…
- Traffic – How many potential customers pass by my store every day?
- Absorption quota – What is the percentage of pedestrians that enter my store?
- New versus existing customer – Is the person entering my store visiting for the first time or has he or she already visited the store? How will this quota change when the store design, the product range or personnel changes?
- Staying time – How long does the person stay in my store? What are the factors influencing the staying time? With how many articles do my customers interact before they buy?
- Walking path – What are the hot spots on my sales floor? What are the preferred paths used by my customers? What factors interfere with the staying time?
- Profiling – Who is the person entering the store? How can I connect with him or her?
Interested? Then please talk to us!