Shopping Centre / FOC
Knowledge about visitor frequency and thus about the behaviour of visitors or customers is a big advantage for the further development and improvement of a shopping centre location.
Almost every day, centre managers and store tenants face these challenging questions:
- How attractive is my centre location?
- What is the effect of advertisements and how successful are events?
- Did I choose the ideal opening hours?
- How does the weather influence the visiting behaviour of my customers?
- From which catchment area do the visitors come to us?
- Where are my hot spots and the “critical” areas in my mall?
- What are the “drivers” for satisfaction or dissatisfaction of my visitors?
- What are the adjusting screws still available that I can turn to improve my result?
Centre managers and operators know their key success factors!
- Increasing visitor frequencies
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Increasing staying time
- Identifying the buying trends of customers
- Full occupancy
- Open space marketing
- Healthy “tenant mix”
- Anchor tenants
- Improving the attractiveness of the location
- Location development
- Cost savings (through building management)
PeCo offers the customers in the shopping centre / FMZ / FOC optimisation opportunities by answering these questions and further provides result-oriented evaluation options and easy-to-understand recommendations for action.