Whether it is the staying time, conversion rate, deployment planning or even advertising effectiveness studies, the PeCo systems offer their customers answers to questions in regard to their key success factors.
- Has the new store design been accepted as expected?
- What has been the effect of marketing measures?
- Would our customers recommend us to friends and relatives?
- How is the performance of my staff on the sales floor and where may still be a need for training?
- Does our shop atmosphere invite the customers to stay here?
- Was the new collection brought in successful?
- What are the “drivers” for satisfaction or dissatisfaction of my visitors?
- What are the adjusting screws still available that I can turn to improve my result?
- Increasing visitor frequencies
- Increasing customer satisfaction
- Increasing the staying time
- Identifying the buying trends of customers
- Personnel deployment
- Increasing the satisfaction of staff members
- Cost savings
- Product selection
- Product presentation
- Absorption quota
- Marketing success monitoring
PeCo offers the customers in the retail store optimisation opportunities by answering these questions and also provides result-oriented evaluation options combined with easy-to-understand recommendations for action.
In addition to the location-related evaluations, our PeCo system can compare stores across locations (benchmark). At our PeCo portal, you will see at one glance how a store is developing compared to others. A quick ranking gives you valuable suggestions as to which stores are doing especially well or especially poor and allows you to keep an eye on those stores without any delay.